Yesterday, my son sent me an e-mail. One of his coworkers had asked his advice for a camera that she would give to her husband as a gift. Here is the criteria:
- Has to be compact (should fit into the palm).
- Nice pixel resolution for high quality pics
- Value to price ($250 is the budget)
- Accessories should be included and widely available (I don’t want something that is made last month in Sri lanka!)
- Brands preferable.. (Sony, Canon etc)
Quite honestly, I have no earthly idea. My first thought was the Canon S90 or S95, but the S95 runs about $100 over the specified budget, so that’s out. Rather than go out and try to figure it out among the myriad of choices, I thought that I’d the people in the know, you guys and gals.
Does anyone have a suggestion that might meet the criteria?